Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

My LOVE book,Simon Says Stamp Blog!: Fun Valentine Book with Tim Holtz Using 12" Paper!

front cover, glitter heart, held closed with ribbon, Michaels $1 bin
Simon Says Stamp Blog!: Fun Valentine Book with Tim Holtz Using 12" Paper!
page 1 and 2 , $1 stamps from joanns, lace ribbon sticky tape oriental trading co, tag ??

3 and 4 flower punch, saying and frame SU,  face stamp hampton art









5 and 6 all stamps and embosslit and punch , SU





7 and 8 stamps - SU , 100 proof press, dollar bin, lace doilee, glitter heart ( I love this girl stamp)

9 and 10 stamps SU, dollar bin,
Posted by Picasa
11 and 12 stamps SU, dollar bin, misc flowers
these little goodies I tucked away in the pockets
opened book
back cover

The first book I  made.  I seen TH video on using 1 sheet 12x12 to make this and Simon says has a challenge for this, I wanted to make a book so  I thought I would give it a try and I even embraced all my imperfections.  I am entering this at:
Simon  Says -  book
Simon Says - anything but a card (not sure if this is the same challenge)
2 Sisters -  Hearts
Penny's - Hearts a flutter
If The Shoe Fits - Hearts, gillter, lace
Crafty Catz -  Love/Valentines
Stamp Something -  Valentine

7 comments:

  1. Love your creation!!Thanks for playing with us this week at 2sisters challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! Thanks for joining us at "The Shoe"!
    -Tanisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. super creation,so glad you joined our challenge at CRAFTYCATZ this week, x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Dawn!! Thanks for playing along with our “Hearts a Flutter” Challenge this week at Penny’s. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful mini! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Penny's! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing album! love the pink and black! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete