Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Be the present, round 2

the outside
This one was challenging, it took me awhile to make, but well worth it.  I created this for the Sweet Pea contest, I made it to round 2, yay I was so excited.  There are ten entrants who moved on to round 2, we were to create a fancy fold card that was to be the present, not accompany the present.  I really tried to bring it this time.  This is not my original idea though , I found the card folding turorial at StampARTic this is a really cool site.  The image and saying are from Sweet Pea stamps  .  You can vote for my card by clicking HERE I am lucky number 8.  When you go there you can scroll down and view all entries and vote for who you think is best, you have until 3/25/11 @ 9 pm only three entrants will move on to round three.
the front opened up


the inside


No comments:

Post a Comment