Tuesday, May 31, 2011

An all too familar scene

This is what my two boys look like 95% of the time, the other 5% is divided between eating and sleeping, anyone else out there know what I'm talking about??The image is from mo's digital pencilStamptacular Sunday is looking for bugs and boys this week.  Craft your passion wants to see dudes.  Charisma Cardz has a lot of boy oh boy entries.  It's something sentimental at Stamp Something.  Anything goes at 2 Sisters .
Posted by Picasa


  1. fab card, perfect for a teen always to play at playstation or other....
    thanks for sharing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    céline SSC DT

  2. Beautiful Boy's card. You colored the image very wel. Love the stamped boarder. Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
    Hugs Marianne

  3. fantastic! love his intent expression - he's gonna show Mario who's boss! :) thanks for entering your gorgeous card in our Charisma challenge this week! xo

  4. Very cool boys card. Great colour choices too. THe image reminds me of my hubby playing the playstation! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week hugs from bron :D

  5. A very familiar scene! Your coloring is awesome and I really like the colors and your design.
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Stampacular Sunday Challenges!
    Jo xx

  6. Great card! Your coloring is fabulous!