Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

For the Gents

It looks like the shadow on the card was created from the flash on the camera , not so, I actually took a dark blue marker and added it to just the left side of the die cut to try and give it depth and the boy stamp I stamped twice and on the second one I colored dark brown and then offset it and glued it to the front one so it would appear to be a shadow.
 






I really like the stamps at Rogue Redhead Designs just the company name alone is cool and it's really cool how you can use any stamps to enter their challenges, of course we all love to see RRD stamps.  I love to enter challenges and sometimes the rules are confusing or their are too many hoops to jump through I just don't bother, NOT so at RRD.  I like and appreciate that it's plain and simple and right to the point.  Thanks RRD

I am entering this at
Rogue Redhead Designs  (warm tones and gents)
You can get your three favorite things at Chocolate Coffee and Cards  (for the boys ) who doesn't love those three things, I couldn't make it without my coffee
There is some great inspiration at Simon Says  for ( Fathers Day)
I love the stamp Aunty Sue used at    Crafty Catz  for her (card for a man )
and this sketch at Craft Your Passion  (sketch) is awesome



That's all for now, thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. What a super male themed card.Love the depth you've given it and great use of the sketch.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love how you used so many elements from the Relish Reading plate on the front. Subtle and sophisticated!

    Thanks also for the sweet words about RRD! Glad you are having fun with the stamps and the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch. A lovely striking card. Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week.

    Helen (GDT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn
    A fabulous card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic masculine card!! Love that you decorated the inside too.
    Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab man's card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week with our male challenge

    ReplyDelete