Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

pretty in pink




This is an image  I got  from Saturated Canary,  there are the cutest images ever over there.  I created this for the challenge at Saturated Canary challenge blog, the challenge is bling, mine didn't photograph so well and I really tried but the center of the flowers are gems.  I used the sketch from CPS for their challenge they are being sponsored this month by Stampotique, another of my all time favorite stamp company.

I turned the sketch




 Thanks for looking


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. hiyah dawn, this is so sweet and I love those retro papers too.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, love your creation its beautiful, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete