Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

i miss you

 
Posted by Picasa
 One layer, one layer ....mmmmm....what to do, I struggle with this the most in my crafting, to me this is really hard.  This is what I came up  with for the one layer challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenge.  You may use any stamps in this challenge, but I love Stampotiques stamps.  I made this by stenciling the black checker board over my Stampotique stamp (Relaxin) after I had stamped and masked it, then stenciling the red heart and stamping the saying, it's all one layer, flaaaaat as can be.

Thanks for looking

8 comments:

  1. Love this black and red card! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique this week. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply perfect!! Love how this turned out and thanks for playing with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwh. Wonderful. Sometime the most statement comes from keeping it simple. You have done that here. Great job.
    Thank you for joining us the Stampotique challenge this week.
    Hope to see you again very soon.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Clean & classy. Thank you for joining Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, thanks so much for joinig in with us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your idea and the execution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done a great job keeping it to one layer, Dawn. That's not always easy--all that space! And it's a perfect sentiment for main image! Me likey! :)

    I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this piece - especially the use of color and the wonderful floor pattern!! Thank you for sharing your inspiring project with us at Stampotique!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete