Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

rock star or beetlejuice, you decide


image taken from web


Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, oh no don't say it!  Beetlejuice!  was my inspiration behind this page with the wild picture and the black and white stripes.

I used stampin ups chevron embossing folder that I inked and then embossed , with the diamond paper on the right I stamped it then embossed with dots folder.  The patterned paper I can't remember who it's by, I know the frames are a different company than the black with dew drops as well as the black and white striped.  I used a star punch, ticket punch (which I love) tag dies, scalloped and circle punch.  I love how I only used black and white and red, wasn't sure I could do it.  I used stamps from stampin up, martha stewart, 7 gypsies and technique tuesday.  There is actually a tiny mirror in the upper left of the page there are two more on the bottom right but the way the pic was taken you can;'t even tell.


Our Creative Corner anything goes
2 Sisters - bingo bash  embossing, patterned paper, punches die cuts
Simon Says - inspired by, my inspiration is Beetlejuice
TTCRD- anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - die cuts or punches
Charisma - black and white plus 1
Clear it out - anything goes + use 2 or more patterned papers
Scrapfriends - sketch



10 comments:

  1. Wow Dawn, such a striking layout and bang on trend with those chevrons!
    Great attention to detail and bet those mirrors look fantastic in real life.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper -Crafty Challenges this week and good luck
    Julie Ann x
    Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page Dawn! I like the papers!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Dawn although the picture is a bit scary - wondering if it was a fancy dress party or just a really bad hair day! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This great fun and I love the pop of red! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love your geometrics & layering...so glad you joined us at Scrap Friends with this one:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really eye catching & love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab project! Thanks for joining in at Charisma Cardz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great creation here! Really striking! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your colour palette :) Great take on the sketch for SF :) XO

    ReplyDelete