Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Batter Up

Here is my youngest playing ball, ok I am behind on my scrapbooking these are from 2007, and they are not even the oldest ones I have to scrap, I really got in a rut and thought I had to scrap in chronological order and then I got behind and then I just didn't scrap.  So finding these challenges has really got me in gear, I took 5 minutes to pick the pics and about an hour to find the stuff and put it together and take pic.  I have to admit these boy pages are harder for me to do I can't put flowers and lace and all the little pretties on it.  I tend to want to pile things on, the pages look so bare when I don't but I stuck to this clean page in hopes of getting more comfortable with less and finishing the page quicker.  If anyone has any ideas of boy stuff to add to pages, please let me know I have two boys and lots of pages to do.  They are into sports so that's a given sports embellies, but what about everyday pics, how do you embellish?

I am entering this at PageMaps


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks fab and just the right amount of embellishments. I do know what you mean about being ready to add flowers etc hehe ... we do like our feminine touches dont we?
    Hugs and Happy New Year
    from June x

    ReplyDelete