Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

For the Boys





































I made these for the boys for Easter, they are older so they get the humor about the black jelly beans (basket on left is Dustin Pike image, basket on right is Bugboo).  I made the basket from a circle punch for base and strips of cs I weaved for the basket  (I was very impressed with myself, I had never done this before).  Colored with chalks, copics, prismas, SU saying and punch, studio G glitter glue.  I used Georgia Pacific paper for my images (only because of the cost) I really can't say if it's my favorite since it's all I have ever used. I would love to try Cryogen White from  Paper Temptress .  I am entering this (in no particular order) at:
Sparkles - anything
Creative Cowgirls - easter, mothers day, spring
Crafty Hos' - photo inspiration
2 Sisters challenge - photo inspiration
Just Us Girls - 3d spring
Copic Creations - favorite paper
 Penny's Paper- Crafty - easter
Scrap Creations - digi
My Time To Craft - easter
Rainbow Lady's - sweet treats for easter
Paperplay - easter
4 Crafty Chicks - easter
Delicious Doodles - anything
One Stop Craft - chocolate
The Corrosive - animal

19 comments:

  1. These look good and I imagine the black jelly beans would be so funny for young boys! Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! How cute! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week...

    Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute Easter baskets. Love both of them even tho the images are so different they are too cute. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baskets and the images are great. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantasic Work!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. You weaved a couple of wonderful Easter Baskets Dawn! Neat idea! Thanks for joining us & sharing your creation @ Creative Cowgirls Challenge!
    Bridget- GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. These baskets are lovely & the images are so cute!!

    Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Lynsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! That Dustin Pike image is a riot! Fabulous baskets... I'm sure your boys loved them! Thanks for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your baskets just rock!!! Love them to bits and the chocolate bunnies with the images are awesome! Thanks for sharing your fabby inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea love them thanks for joining us at SFC this month good luck
    GIll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such funny projects! I love it!
    The boys will be so happy with it!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative cowgirls challenge!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yum! Love your creations! Thanks for playing in the Now Show Us Yours Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look fabulous, lovely gifts. Thank you for joining in at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dawn, you've made your bunnies look wonderful! What a fun Easter project! Great looking baskets. I have always favored the black jelly beans and used to trade my other candy for the black licorice beans. It's a good thing no one ever brought an image like this to my attention before - LOL!!! If only my brothers knew about this!!! So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. More lovely easter creations hun! Mmmmmm, chocolate!
    Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous creations love them both. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hee hee - toilet humour - perfect for boys!!! Me being a lady had to look twice to get it!!! Super creations, Dawn - I bet there's not much left at this stage!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are fabulous hun. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow these are adorable, great job. Thanks for playing with the Crafty Ho's!

    ReplyDelete