Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Steampunk Audrey

Macabre Monday HDH068 - Octopodally Ominous


This is what I created for the challenge at Haunted Design House.  This was not my first image I colored the first one is on the right,  but after I was all done I noticed a flubb that I didn't like and tried to fix it and ended up smearing the blank ink on her face by her jaw, well I should have left it and used that image for my card it didn't scan to bad, I also thought the browns and reds in the first one all blended together in a blah sort of way and would have just looked like a big pile of pooh when uploaded, so I changed the dress color and I am only putting the first flubbed one on here so you can see my  first attempt, because when I went to upload and blog about this after I had finishe the card, did I notice Lynx's card and mine are similar  This is not intentional, in fact when entering challenges I try not    to look at the DT's cards because I want to use my own fresh ideas.  Let me say again this was not intentional.  Hopefully this is just proof great minds think alike!!   I would have redone the whole thing over again except I am out of time, I just finished the card and blogging, now I have to go to store for dinner. Take a look at all the other cards at  http://haunteddesignhouse.blogspot.com/2010/12/macabre-monday-hdh068-octopodally.html

 








My eight things are
1  cardstock
2  patterned paper background
3  clock
4  rhinestone in clock
5  listen embellishment
6  cog wheel
7  Audrey
8  smoke/gas/black stuff whatever you want to call it coming out of her ear

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, and so perfect for our challenge. There's nothing overtly creepy about it, but you've managed to give the whole thing a distinctly macabre feel, I love it!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at HDH, and good luck :D

    ReplyDelete