Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

A tag - TH wannabe, yep thats me

Yea I know I should be done with Christmas, but I am not, I just get to enjoy it a little longer than most because I'm always so far behind on my to do list. Note to self: New Years resolution, throw away to do list, Ha! 
This was a tag I put on a present I gave for Christmas, luckily I took a photo of it before I gave it away, actually I made four homeade tags in all, this is my favorite.  I tried after watching the TH 12 days.  I need improvement.  I distressed the edges. I stamped the background image with a stamp I absolutely love the christmas collage from SU.  You can't see it all that well but its back there, also stamped the december, and the 25.  I added paint to the 25 , just like TH (mmm mine doesn't look near as good as his, I need more practice.  I also tea dyed this tag, which was new to me, first time, I really like the results.  My embellishments are the ribbon and snowflake.
These are the challenges I am entering in:
Pile it on- It's all in the wrapping
Incy Wincy Designs - Distressing
City Crafter Challenge Blog - CCCB week 37- Stamp it Out!
My Time To Craft -  a new event, use new crafting goodies or a technique new to you
Top Tip Tuesday - Embellishment

8 comments:

  1. Terrific tag!! Love the stamping and distressing ... thanks so much for sharing with us at CCCB ... Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super project and great techniques. Thank you for sharing it with us at MTTCC this week and a Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Dawn, love the distressing
    and the gorgeous design.
    Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy.
    A very Happy New Year to you.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag, so love the vintage feel, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag, really fun, hope the recipient treasures it!
    Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Tag!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely tag! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete